• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,162 posts in this topic

Not all of my August pickups, but most of them.  Suddenly I went from having 0 AOS 524 to 2 copies.

And with Legionnaires 25, I finally, finally completed my Legionnaires DCU run.  That was a hard find!  I don't even care that it has a 25 cent sticker on the back.

Still looking for that elusive Green Lantern 70 and Superman 77. I'll offer $75 for either 

IMG_8896.JPG

I've really enjoyed this thread and the passion form many of you. I don't normally collect Robin in slabbed form but I couldn't resist these!IMG_3857.JPG.246756325b1333cf2148ef2f35522bab.JPGIMG_3858.JPG.4143527fdb39c5d8a0a56f1de1ca2f53.JPG

5 hours ago, mysterio said:

That's the first Superman #100 DCU I've ever seen. That was a great find. 

There was actually an ebay auction for one recently.  I bid on it.  It went pretty high. I think $25 or more?  Its one of the more valuable ones for sure.

I didn't win it.

Edited by revat

So far I have accumulated a few of these. Off hand :

Green Lantern 49,50

Nightwing #2 (2 copies)

DC vs marvel #1 

Wonder woman #97 

I love searching for these, I just wish more info was available, such as the ebay sold listings. The market on these are so unknown at this time. I always wanted to complete my emerald twilight dcu set, and had no luck in the wtb thread in the past. Still searching for gl 48,51.

17 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Green Lantern 49,50

Nightwing #2 (2 copies)

DC vs marvel #1 

Wonder woman #97 

I love searching for these, I just wish more info was available, such as the ebay sold listings. The market on these are so unknown at this time. I always wanted to complete my emerald twilight dcu set, and had no luck in the wtb thread in the past. Still searching for gl 48,51.

The unknownness  of the market is what makes it fun

good luck and welcome

On 9/8/2017 at 10:44 PM, maidenmate91 said:

Green Lantern 49,50

Nightwing #2 (2 copies)

DC vs marvel #1 

Wonder woman #97 

While you are out looking, please see if you can find another Adv of Superman 521 with DC logo.  I'd gladly pay $200 for it.

Nobody would ever accuse Kirk of a lack of dedication to his collection!

I finally snapped a photo of my WW Chicago finds. Quite a few of the usual suspects, but a couple of tougher ones I don't see as much.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by mysterio

On 9/14/2017 at 0:42 PM, mysterio said:

Nobody would ever accuse Kirk of a lack of dedication to his collection!

I finally snapped a photo of my WW Chicago finds. Quite a few of the usual suspects, but a couple of tougher ones I don't see as much.

FullSizeRender.jpg

You rock, mysterio!