• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies/TV/Video Games Subforum General Discussion Thread
7 7

517 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2023 at 12:26 PM, Buzzetta said:

Are you trying to set me off? lol   It's everything depicted in this video and more. 

That subway video is cut off for this guy's video.   Here is the full version.    I believe that this is the J, M, Z line after it is leaving the Marcy Avenue Stop heading to Manhattan.  One of the kids in the full length video would go on to die after falling off the train subway surfing on the nearby L train at Broadway Junction. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CooFGU2DpLh/?igsh=YTdmYTgyZDdmNQ%3D%3D

"NYC SUBWAY SURFERS BACK AT IT"

This is a thing again??!! :mad:

On 12/31/2023 at 12:39 PM, Bosco685 said:

"NYC SUBWAY SURFERS BACK AT IT"

This is a thing again??!! :mad:

All the time.  

And I have no compassion for anyone who dies doing it at this point.  You want to get yourself killed please do it when I am not trying to get to and from work. 

On 12/31/2023 at 12:44 PM, Buzzetta said:

All the time.  

And I have no compassion for anyone who dies doing it at this point.  You want to get yourself killed please do it when I am not trying to get to and from work. 

I feel bad for the police and ambulances that end up responding to these senseless situations. Waste of their time due to people being ignorant.

Disney Movie Rewards just posted this massive reward

image.png.17923dc78aaaf869f7e826e02f6253e3.png

Marvel Studios' Thanos Sixth Scale Figure Set

Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Thanos Sixth Scale Collectible Figure from Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame. In the aftermath of Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War we find the remaining Avengers more determined than ever to save lives and make things right after Thanos succeeded in his goal of collecting all six of the Infinity Stones and eliminating half of the universe. This expertly crafted figure based on the appearance of Thanos in Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame, is highly detailed and features two newly painted head sculpts capturing the serious and angry facial expression with movie-accurate likeness. The figure also features a specially designed muscular body showing detailed skin texture and tendons, full body armor with trim details and weathering effects, a sixth scale Infinity Gauntlet equipped with LED light up function and matching interchangeable hands mounted with all six Infinity Stones, a helmet attachable on both head sculpts, a heavy double-bladed sword, and a character-themed figure base. Add this exceptional Marvel collectible to any display and bring balance to the universe!

Figure stands approximately 16.38" high. Box size measures 7" H x 14" W x 20" L

IMPORTANT NOTE: To complete your redemption, please wait 3 business days from the date you redeem for a Disney Movie Insiders Member Service representative to contact you by email. This item will be shipped via UPS Signature Required. We are not able to deliver this item to PO Boxes. Shipping arrangements will be completed upon redemption verification, which may require proof of valid code entry in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the Disney Movie Insiders Program. Additional restrictions may apply.

I think I'm going to take the plunge.

On 1/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, Bosco685 said:

Yup.  This is for real.  I have one friend who is still on the job for FDNY and they will tell you.   Do not park within fifteen feet of a hydrant.  If they have to feed a hose through your window they will feed a hose through your window. 

Also, @Bosco685 we had another one in the city a couple of days ago. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/01/12/mta-brooklyn-subway-track-fatal/

This guy wasn't underground when he did it either so when he fell off the top of the car he plummeted to the street below.  People have been posting FDNY washing the blood off the street among other videos of ESU and EMT response. 

When they do it underground it is very problematic since the whole system has to shut down to make sure there is no one wounded in the tunnels or anywhere else.   It's usually like an scene out of the ending of Speed and they lose their heads like Dennis Hopper.  When it happens outside on an elevated line the bodies fall to the street below and trains usually resume service quicker. 

On 1/14/2024 at 5:06 PM, Buzzetta said:

Also, @Bosco685 we had another one in the city a couple of days ago. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/2024/01/12/mta-brooklyn-subway-track-fatal/

This guy wasn't underground when he did it either so when he fell off the top of the car he plummeted to the street below.  People have been posting FDNY washing the blood off the street among other videos of ESU and EMT response. 

When they do it underground it is very problematic since the whole system has to shut down to make sure there is no one wounded in the tunnels or anywhere else.   It's usually like an scene out of the ending of Speed and they lose their heads like Dennis Hopper.  When it happens outside on an elevated line the bodies fall to the street below and trains usually resume service quicker. 

So sad - for those first responders have to deal with idiotic actions like this