• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone listed a stunning Action Comics #10 CGC 4.0 on eBay...

122 posts in this topic

It'll be surprising to me if the notes reveal any more insights about the tape. The last time I pulled grading notes on a book that had a "tape note" on the label, the grading notes themselves didn't even mention the tape :screwy:

The 13 looks like the back cover has a big trim ? I have a nice 13 with coupon clip on back cover would like to have a back cover to sell with the book when i sell.

Any one here have 1 pm me Thanks

Does this mean GAtor you got the 10? if so great book.

The 13 looks like the back cover has a big trim ? I have a nice 13 with coupon clip on back cover would like to have a back cover to sell with the book when i sell.

yah the BC edge looks short for sure.

Hey, now that I think of it, CGC never sent me the grader's notes. hm
WHAT SAY ITS NOT SO :frustrated:

Cgc said book was graded so long ago they had no notes available on book

We couldn't agree on a price for the 10 so he told me he sold it. We did agree on a price for the 23 then he sold to someone else after I committed to buying.

Hey, now that I think of it, CGC never sent me the grader's notes. hm
WHAT SAY ITS NOT SO :frustrated:

Cgc said book was graded so long ago they had no notes available on book

I'll have to check to see if they charged the $10 to my card.

We couldn't agree on a price for the 10 so he told me he sold it. We did agree on a price for the 23 then he sold to someone else after I committed to buying.

I would stay away from him just feels funny. Gator i could not believe youy would pick Action 23 over Sup 2 1939 vs 1940 i have seen a lot of both for sale but 1939 vs Lex L and a # 23

The Action #14 that he has listed has obvious amateur color touch, but he still claims to not know if it's restored or not. :facepalm:
the seller is posting them for the actual owner I believe, so perhaps the owner is not aware or full disclosure is an issue here.

Different back cover maybe, married via tape to a FC?

quite possibly.

Same back cover as all Acton 13 mine and the 1 on CC look

http://www.comicconnect.com./bookDetail.php?id=415254&enlarge=1