• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for opinions

8 posts in this topic

I noticed these auctions on ebay and wanted to get some opinions about how much to bid. There is no reserve but I don't want to pay too much.

Thanks for info all!

Lot of 20 Marvel Human Fly Comics 1977 1978 1-16 18 Item number: 6505443756

3 1971 Whitman Comics Woody Bugs Bunny Road Runner Item number: 6505443721

13 Marvel Knights DareDevil Comics Bendis Mack Item number: 6505443798

I'll tell ya' how much ta' bid on em': [#@$%!!!] on a spoon and look at it real good -whatcha willin' ta pay for it? There ya go!

This guy is startting to grow on me a little. Kinda like ringworm, but a nice case, not some trailer park trash version of ringworm.

I can't venture much of an opinion about the Daredevil lot. As for the first two, I would bid about $.25 per book. On the outside I would bid a dollar a book minus whatever is being charged for postage. The other way of looking at it is, "what are the books worth to you". You would then be bidding off market but no matter what you paid you would see yourself getting a certain amount of joy from them which could be valued at that dollar amount. In other words, you would be paying what you think they are worth as opposed to what they are worth to someone else. I hope this is of some help.