• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transformers 4

152 posts in this topic

Some people liked the first one even. They all have been nothing but in-movie-advertisement let downs.
I liked the first one.

It's main theme of a boy and his first car was a universal one a lot of us went through.

We all wanted the freedom and kind of adventure that was shown on the screen and wind up getting the girl.

...add on Rachael Taylor chasing after you too as an added bonus.

But, the other ones were blatant cash grabs for international markets. Story really doesn't matter as much wowing them with some BOOM BOOMS, hot babes and easier robot dubbing.

I in' hated Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Being from New Hampshire, I would rather watch maple sap drain from the trees into sap drums for 164 minutes than ever watch that piece of dog mess ever again.

:acclaim:

lol

Coming from you, that says a lot.

Now you've thrown off Michael Bay because he read what you wrote.

I absolutely loved the first Transformers movie. I saw it 3-4 times in theaters. What really fascinated me was the scene where Barricade did that mid air transformation at the beginning. Also, Blackout was awesome. However, everything after the first one, not so awesome.

Will we see Beast Wars in the next film? Didn't that take place on Cybertron, or was it here?

There going to have to move the next Transformers movie to Cybertron because the human finds the Transformer angle has gotten old.

Also I heard Bay won`t be doing the next Transformers. :wishluck:

It`s kind of like Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man in that the public wants a change.

When that happens it`s time to make that change for the good of the franchise`s future.