• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blade 4 starring Wesley Snipes? Could be happening!
1 1

80 posts in this topic

So Walmart has a $5 special again on superhero movies. Glad I was in the store today, as it had the 'Blade Collection 4 Film Favorites' DVD set all for $5. it contains Blade 1-3, plus 'Blade: House of Chthon' which I never heard of before.

I got a chance to watch 'Blade' after years of not seeing this film.

- More cursing than I remembered (Wesley Snipes mouthing 'WTF' when he realizes Frost can join himself back together when cut; Frost calls him his b*@+ch a few times).

- Wesley Snipes was really perfect for the role at that time. Fit the character just right.

- I'm not a fan of Stephen Dorff. But he sure played one bad dude with a master plan that was quite interesting.

- Donal Logue as Quinn could be quite annoying and interesting at the same time. He showed his acting promise even then.

This was definitely something different from the comic books - even now.

BRING ON BLADE 4.

It was the premiere episode of the TV Show

So Walmart has a $5 special again on superhero movies. Glad I was in the store today, as it had the 'Blade Collection 4 Film Favorites' DVD set all for $5. it contains Blade 1-3, plus 'Blade: House of Chthon' which I never heard of before.

I got a chance to watch 'Blade' after years of not seeing this film.

- More cursing than I remembered (Wesley Snipes mouthing 'WTF' when he realizes Frost can join himself back together when cut; Frost calls him his b*@+ch a few times).

- Wesley Snipes was really perfect for the role at that time. Fit the character just right.

- I'm not a fan of Stephen Dorff. But he sure played one bad dude with a master plan that was quite interesting.

- Donal Logue as Quinn could be quite annoying and interesting at the same time. He showed his acting promise even then.

This was definitely something different from the comic books - even now.

BRING ON BLADE 4.

I would love a Blade 4,but I would be shocked if it was rated R. I would expect PG-13,as times have changed.

Make it retro. I'd like to see 70's Blade, not 90's not 2000's.

Oh hell yes, that is seriously a great idea. Blade in a brown leather overcoat and green pants :cool:

No Snipes, though. He's drunk his fill.

Man, to think if Marvel decided to create different character universes across different decades... :cloud9:

Where could they go, story-wise? Didn't Blade kill f'n DRACULA at the end of Blade: Trinity and unleash a virus that killed all the rest of them? I suppose they could retcon it, but dang.

they could prequel it.

Where could they go, story-wise? Didn't Blade kill f'n DRACULA at the end of Blade: Trinity and unleash a virus that killed all the rest of them? I suppose they could retcon it, but dang.
I don't believe Drac died at the end of Trinity.

Wesley Snipes Has Met With Marvel About Returning As Blade The Vampire Hunter

"[blade 4] is controlled by Marvel and we did have a really productive and a wonderful meeting and we discussed a number of things. I don’t know where it’s on their schedule at this point, that hasn’t been decided. I guess it’s still up in the air," Snipes said when asked about returning to the role. That meeting centered on returning as Blade, but may have offered up other opportunities as well.

Coming into the Marvel Cinematic Universe another way " is a possibility too," the actor said. "I’ve always been a fan of these pieces and adaptations and I’d be nice to be a part of the family again. But if we don’t to a Blade 4 or something else with Marvel, we’ll do something else."

Wesley Snipes Has Met With Marvel About Returning As Blade The Vampire Hunter

"[blade 4] is controlled by Marvel and we did have a really productive and a wonderful meeting and we discussed a number of things. I don’t know where it’s on their schedule at this point, that hasn’t been decided. I guess it’s still up in the air," Snipes said when asked about returning to the role. That meeting centered on returning as Blade, but may have offered up other opportunities as well.

Coming into the Marvel Cinematic Universe another way " is a possibility too," the actor said. "I’ve always been a fan of these pieces and adaptations and I’d be nice to be a part of the family again. But if we don’t to a Blade 4 or something else with Marvel, we’ll do something else."

I'm calling it right now, new Spider-Man villian is Morbius or Morlun. There is no other reason for Marvel to meet with Wesley Snipes.

Wesley Snipes On His Talks With Marvel; Teases Another Character "That Will Stand Toe To Toe With Blade Any Day"

Snipe then sent out a message for the many Blade fans out there, that will start much more speculations over the coming weeks. "For those Blade fans, if we never reprise Blade, I have another character that will stand toe to toe with Blade any day. It’s not done yet."

And he ain't telling yet.

tumblr_mlaa25pfYX1qchjtmo1_500.gif

They need to create a Marvel Knights Cinematic Universe.

Then they can do movies based on Blade, Punisher, Daredevil, Elektra, and Ghost Rider.

These can be darker and may be rated R. They can have "light" allusions to the regular MCU…like Netflix's Daredevil having mention Battle of New York on the newspapers…but they do not necessarily have to physically connect with the MCU. We don't need Punisher joining the Avengers…even though if they added him in like they do in the Civil War storyline, it would be cool.

Interesting hm

The Next Blade Film Will Be Based On Marvel’s New Female Blade

Bleeding Cool has previously reported that the newly to-be-relaunched Blade comic featuring the daughter of Blade, has been delayed.

I understand from well-connected sources that this is due to careful concern from up above the food chain, that the character and the comic are suddenly considered extremely important by the bean counters, and the multi-media folk.

Because the plan is that this new Blade will be the one that features in the next Blade movie.

The first successful movie based on a Marvel comic book, Wesley Snipes’ Blade was an unexpected hit, spawned two sequels and resurrected and remade the vampire hunting daywalker character within the Marvel Universe.

There has been much talk of new Blade films, given the more recent success of many more Marvel movies, and that the rights had returned to Marvel. And Wesley Snipes has been in talk about returning to the character with Marvel.

Could it be as a more fatherly figure?