• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the unimpressive comic room showcase

94 posts in this topic

1 LB and 1 SB if "sellings." Four LBs in my collection - one full of the first two Wolverine series (vols. 2 & 3, the LS being vol. 1), one full of (adjectiveless) X-Men, one full of Uncanny X-Men, and the other being partially full of the rest of my Uncannys, and the remainder being my VALIANT, Image, and other small sets from other companies.

5 total LBs, one SB. Around 1000, maybe 1050 comics - I used to have over 3200.

:)

-slym

I've got a bunch of short boxes in the closet, and this stuff on display.

37784d7b2d09fab245ddcf8b51999bfb_zps6499fbe6.jpg

I'm always quite impressed by collections focusing on singular characters other than Bats/Spidey. Personally, I don't care two squirts about Thanos, but it's awesome to know somebody loves the character enough to put something this cool together. Bravo! :applause:

Wow...thanks guys.

I love the purple guy. I really got into comics right when Infinity Gauntlet came out.

I have 4 raw sketches framed on the wall (only 2 are Thanos) and a half dozen signed books framed above everything. The spinner is all sketches I have collected over the years. It is a very small space, but it is mine.

A handful of Thanos toys and most of the "cosmic" Eaglemoss figures on the shelf.

The hall closet with my personal collection-

VVJYLW2.jpg

-slym

That's how my collection sat for a lot of years until I got my basement studio!

I have the zones of the house......

e03806314f1fcc3f352af96e9bab9a8c.jpg

1dbe1b3474da8dbf2a4b9c6710de14eb.jpg

Closet storage (3 deep shortboxes)

becc9bf87a976cdc3eabfbdc1c8ae739.jpg

Loft zone 1 - scanner packaging and more 3 deep box sets

adc88cdf9fb22e4df25addf19336ed80.jpg

Loft corner - more stacks and some shortboxes drawers