• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Ashcan Scan

143 posts in this topic

Check out this sweet 9.8 ashcan I just picked up! This proves beyond a doubt that ravens is a fake.

696487-Bats1.jpg

No ads on the back cover of this gem!

Whoa, not only the 1st Batman but is this the 1st "Robin corner-shock pose"?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Too funny man... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

you are very talented, maybe you should quit your day job and join Jim Lee or Alex Ross 's group, Oh yeah this is your day job making fun of other people, enjoy life it is to short to let [#@$%!!!] bug you!!!

Have a pleasant day

Raven

signing off

Check out this sweet 9.8 ashcan I just picked up! This proves beyond a doubt that ravens is a fake.

696487-Bats1.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif

Batman depicted as flying? I suspect that this is a forgery. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Could you send us more detailed scans?

It's a xerox of a copy of a scan of a photo. It will take me a while to get a better pic. But it SMELLS like the real thing! insane.gif

As for a guy with all bits and pieces of comics that is of my parts not my comics have a real good collection of gold keys.Just trying to put comics back to complete.

It's like you took English, translated it into Japanese, then back into English. confused.gif

696487-Bats1.jpg

Whoa, not only the 1st Batman but is this the 1st "Robin corner-shock pose"?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Too funny man... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I was drinking a coke when I read this thread and just spit a mouthful all over my desk!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif The Robin! The Robin! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif