• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If pigs had wings, could they fly?

88 posts in this topic

I guess I am pretty guilty of doing this, never thought it bothered anyone /shrug I'll stop though

I think EVERYONE here is guilty of making comments on books for sale with no intent on buying.

whatever the reason people have to post in a sales thread, so long as its not to thread krap, it's alright in my book.

Yeah...me too. I hate the threadkrapping, but the other stuff doesn't bother me. People should be able to joke around and have fun here.

I agree, although many don't. Seems they consider any off-topic banter to be "Water Cooler" material.

I like that we can have fun, joke around, and whatnot. Can you imagine these boards if a new rule came down that all off-topic posts would be deleted?

:whistle::baiting:

-slym (waits for it...)

Maybe we just need some new comments, as the old ones are predictable.

In the future I'll be using these:

"If only you knew how to grade, I'd be all over that."

"Nice book, if this is still here tomorrow, I'm going to send you a lowball offer."

"I can't believe anyone collects that stupid book, but GLWTS anyway."

"Wow, that wouldn't be a bargain at half the price!"

"Sweet, let me know when you put it on ebay with a .99 starting bid."

"This won't last, there must be someone out there who doesn't realize the bubble is about to pop."

In the future I'll be using these:

"If only you knew how to grade, I'd be all over that."

"Nice book, if this is still here tomorrow, I'm going to send you a lowball offer."

"I can't believe anyone collects that stupid book, but GLWTS anyway."

"Wow, that wouldn't be a bargain at half the price!"

"Sweet, let me know when you put it on ebay with a .99 starting bid."

"This won't last, there must be someone out there who doesn't realize the bubble is about to pop."

lol

love 'em all