• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some comic-related tattoos!

38 posts in this topic

My brother has Spider-Man, McFarlane-style, hanging upside down from a web-line coming from his armpit onto his ribcage. That *meow* couldn't take it any further than the outline, so he never got it coloured in. I know that is a tender area, but the colour-gun is 1/100th the sensation of the outline gun, IMHO.

:lol:

-slym

I have a friend who had a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty badge (premium from the 1940s) image tattooed on his chest. . .way cool art--spot on, but the artist misspelled the word "Sentinels" with an "a" in the place where there should have been the second "e."

I think my buddy decided to leave it misspelled.

doh!

My brother has Spider-Man, McFarlane-style, hanging upside down from a web-line coming from his armpit onto his ribcage. That *meow* couldn't take it any further than the outline, so he never got it coloured in. I know that is a tender area, but the colour-gun is 1/100th the sensation of the outline gun, IMHO.

-slym

Its like a permanent badge of shame.

I have a friend who had a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty badge (premium from the 1940s) image tattooed on his chest. . .way cool art--spot on, but the artist misspelled the word "Sentinels" with an "a" in the place where there should have been the second "e."

I think my buddy decided to leave it misspelled.

doh!

no regrats

Its like a permanent badge of shame.

:roflmao:

-slym

-slym

lol

Yeah, that's pretty much the badge of shame.

My regret is that I wasn't able to get my other arm finished before I left NYC. I live in a place now that doesn't have any artists I'm comfortable doing my work - and I really wanted to work in a piece of comic art into it.