• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first OS guide

106 posts in this topic

Stupide Newbie OS question. If I want to determine a price of say a 7.0 book, how do I take that from the 6.0 and 8.0 values listed? I'm sure you don't just find the exact price in the middle. I wouldn't think it would decrease linearly.

Stupide Newbie OS question. If I want to determine a price of say a 7.0 book, how do I take that from the 6.0 and 8.0 values listed? I'm sure you don't just find the exact price in the middle. I wouldn't think it would decrease linearly.

Actually, you have to do a regression analysis . . . insane.gif

Wow, there's more analysis and statistics involved in this business than I thought. my apologies to all, especially divad. hi.gifflowerred.gif

But how many degrees of freedom should we allow? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The next issue comes out in 3 months.

Longest 3 months of the year. I hate waiting.

I know what you mean. Just pre-ordered mine yesterday. I've always wanted to just sit down and read it from A to Z, while checking what my collection is now worth. However, once I get past Amazing Spider-Man, I lose my patience and start checking out my high-end collection.

Checking out prices from the OS guide, and opening newly graded CGC books reminds me of when I used to receive my College report card in the mail. My heart would be beating really fast, and if it was good news then it would go down to a nice slow, steady rythem, otherwise, it came to a sudden grinding halt. I had that feeling when my ASM#129 came back a 9.0 PLOD for trimming. Christo_pull_hair.gif

When do we get hints of changes to this year's book? The 9.2 thing last year was huge.
893naughty-thumb.gif

We want the scoop. We deserve the scoop.

Give us the damn scoop. sumo.gif