• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

This book looks really cool. What do you guys think?

DESCENDER #1

story: JEFF LEMIRE

art / cover: DUSTIN NGUYEN

MARCH 4 / 40 PAGES / FC / M / $2.99

One young robot’s struggle to stay alive in a universe where all androids have been outlawed and bounty hunters lurk on every planet.

A rip-roaring and heart-felt cosmic odyssey that pits humanity against machine, and world against world, to create a sprawling space opera from the creators of Trillium, Sweet Tooth, and Little Gotham.

Extra-sized first issue. 30 story pages for only $2.99!

Descender_01.jpg

I'm not into the modern sci-fi stuff, which seems to the the majority of new Image series lately so, passing. Just my personal taste, I prefer the serial killer, mass murderer, deranged psychopath dramas

We're doing an Eh! Variant for it and today I found out that I could buy the cover (the Eh variant cover) and I did.

Based on your responses I am even more excited for this book.

hm hm

Its been a few days and I'm even more excited. I'm like number #1 Sweet Tooth fan, so this new series and the new After Death Snyder / Lemire series are very exciting!

Does this mean more people are going to look for Sweet Tooth? Sweet Tooth is really good!!!!

I've looked for a 9.8 slab of #1 off and on for a while but I've never caught one up for sell - one of my favorite stories of the past few years. Many people seem to dislike his art, but I'm a fan.