• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

I only see the February package on the website so far, but If the Descender and the Spider-Gwen are offered in the same package this month plus 2 other variants $30 sounds like a killer deal

They saw what I was doing and copied it, end of story.

Who is four color variants? Why would they spell colour the American way when they're based in Canada? It makes no sense

You invented the exclusive variant? Thanx for making us all a ton of money, I owe you a bottle of Bleu (thumbs u

They saw what I was doing and copied it, end of story.

Who is four color variants? Why would they spell colour the American way when they're based in Canada? It makes no sense

You invented the exclusive variant? Thanx for making us all a ton of money, I owe you a bottle of Bleu (thumbs u

lol could you imagine? :cloud9:

Which variant is going to be the hot hot hot one...there's too many to choose from. I guess the ECCC?

I initially thought the Fawkes but who knows when they ship so I don't see many people interested in it once it gets in buyers hands after all the others. The eccc is sharp and is priced higher than most for some reason. Even though I believe a few like the Eh have a much smaller print run.

The black and white shop variants are short printed but probably won't get super hot since the art is the same as their color counterparts. Agree the Murpphy ECCC is probably the one to get, especially if the print run is low like NYCC Wytchss.

1A and 1B are easily my favorites though.