• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION ADDED---April 16-19 ---TAKING SUBS!

85 posts in this topic

I'll have the group PM thread started by this time tomorrow----couple things that I wanted to bring to the attention of the group----

I will be offering an s/s op for Mark Hamil on the Star Wars #1 photo cover variant of Luke Skywalker (8 spots only) and one for the action figure variant (5 spots only).

I don't know the pricing yet till I can wrap my head around what his fee is going to be.

I will try to make available Jason Aaron on this too.

ALSO---the PRINCESS LEIA #1 that drops next month---I'll have the same number of spots open for Carrie Fisher in both photo variant cover and action figure cover.

I will try to make available Terry Dodson on this too.

No promises. But I'll try.

Official STAR WARS CELEBRATION group thread going out this morning---if you want to be added, PM me.

Removing Monster Mania from my schedule---too many conflicts in the date and not enough interest (sorry) :sorry:

So far, here's the autograph list for SWC, and it's still getting bigger

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/Guests/Autograph-Hall/

I wasn't sure if this would do better in the WTB room, the sig room, or somewhere else.

That said, this is what I'm looking for----

I'd like to trade----a FREE Mark Hamill s/s ----book or your choice or I can provide a 9.8 copy of about three different SW #1 variants----signature series Hamill....in exchange for a raw 9.8 candidate of the Hughes 1/100 Spider-Gwen variant.

So all you cats that are looking to get a Mark Hamill signature series from SWC anyway----

LMK what you've got! Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm putting the following in the group PM thread as well----

There's an op on the table for a group discount (and by group, I mean the core cast) signing which would include the following:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Kenny Baker

Anthony Daniels

Peter Hayhew

If there's enough interest, this op is for the CORE FIVE ONLY.

And you have to get ALL five on one book. Not five spread out over five books, etc.

Everyone on one item.

Please send me a PM so I can generate a list of interested parties.

The rates will also vary if I provide the book vs you providing your own.

I'm putting the following in the group PM thread as well----

There's an op on the table for a group discount (and by group, I mean the core cast) signing which would include the following:

Mark Hamill

Carrie Fisher

Kenny Baker

Anthony Daniels

Peter Hayhew

If there's enough interest, this op is for the CORE FIVE ONLY.

And you have to get ALL five on one book. Not five spread out over five books, etc.

Everyone on one item.

Please send me a PM so I can generate a list of interested parties.

The rates will also vary if I provide the book vs you providing your own.

Rich include me in your list. I have already expressed my interest in an entire core cast signed item and PM last week.

Ian McDiarmid (the Emperor) has been added to the guest list.

Full disclosure----I remember 2 years ago his signature fee was something around $175

But for those of you who actually might want this signature---he's been added!