• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM NM #98

10 posts in this topic

Beautiful example in my eyes.

I'm at 9.6 and purely on the top left corner which seems to have some very slight blunting. Almost completely stuck my neck out with a 9.8. This is assuming that you aren't penalised by CGC for the print error on the Marvel Comics logo. Is this common to this and other books? And how does CGC treat these sort of things?

I'm going to say 9.6.

Interestingly enough, I had the same issue with one of my NM #98's. I don't know if this is penalized or not, because it seems like this happened on a few different Marvel books from the late 80's/early 90's.

I'm going with 9.6 as well. I have one that just came back that looks identical and it came back with 9.6. That tiny corner blunting drops it from 9.8 to 9.6.

+1

the printing streak will not affect the grade....i have a copy that has a larger streak and panic'd...but it still got a 9.8.

I'm gonna say 9.6...maybe a 9.4. I see the top corner blunting and a nic above the "N" in New.