• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iZombie TV Show Trailer!

153 posts in this topic

Yes. because I totally said that TWD (which has characters that appear in the comic and does loosely follow the same story line) would be a million dollar comic book if they were even more regimental about sticking to the comic.

That's totally what I said. :eyeroll:

Way to give us a lovely example of arguing a false premise based on reductio ad absurdum. I'm giving you an A+ on your trolling exam.

-T

So with an actual TV show that is being aired and not just talked about, 2 things surprise me

1. The comic itself is D.O.A. and they haven't started writing any new issues.

2. The comics that are out there are not really 'hot'....

Totally agree. very weird. It actually sold alot better when it was first optioned

Cant really figure this one out

The show is actually doing well with Great reviews

hm

It's a TV show on the CW, aimed squarely at preteen/teens like my 13-year old daughter (who really liked the trailer) - from a speculation perspective, I'd be very wary about betting on this book because nobody from that demographic is going to care one whit about the comic book :shrug:

Both me & my daughter are totally enjoying this show :thumbsup:

How is it aimed at teens and aired at 9pm?

While its not a huge winner, its obvious that CW are going after the 18-49 demographics here

On last night's episode with the hint of the sound of barking dogs, I was REALLY hoping it was a lead-in on the were-terrier! Sadly, no such luck.

They do need to mix things up a bit more. It's getting a bit too formulaic. (sp)

Also, best line IMO from last night:

Dr. Chakrabati:....these things you can talk at length with me. But I can't give you the girlfriend experience.

Liv: I don't think that phrase means what you think it means.

Edited by Firespitter

iZombie Season One Streaming For Free Ahead of Season Two Premiere

The full first season of The CW's iZombie is now steaming for free ahead of the season premiere coming up in six weeks.

Get your hot sauce ready and watch the first season of iZombie FOR FREE before the October 6 premiere! on.cwtv.com/iZombie

eMdx5pYl.jpg

Well, at least the iZombie cast is having a good time.

lol

The iZombie Cast Is Creating Tributes to Kick- Women, And They're Awesome

The cast of iZombie is producing a series of ultra-short (Vine-length or so) videos honoring their favorite "bad- women" from the screen, and they're an absolute delight.

Here's a thing, though: That's hardly surprising from this bunch.

At Comic-Con International: San Diego in 2014, a number of reporters including myself got to meet with the cast of The CW's iZombie before most of us had even seen any footage from the series.

As mentioned above, they're putting together this series of Vine videos paying tribute to kick- female protagonists, from Wonder Woman to Kill Bill. They're having fun doing it, and the videos themselves are priceless.

Not all of them have been released yet, but you can see the ones that have below.