• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

iZombie TV Show Trailer!

153 posts in this topic

Is it as quirky as the comic was?

Loved the comic book, haven't had time to watch the series yet.

The comic is pure genius but I have yet to see any episodes of the TV show.

I was hesitant to watch it at first, but really like it. Burn through the whole first season this past weekend on Netflix. Guess I will have to wait until next fall to watch season 2.

Will season 2 have more episodes?

iZombie Gets 6 Additional Episodes

The CW has picked up an additional six episodes of iZombie, bringing the show's Season Two total to at least 19.

At the same time, they ordered 5 more episodes of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, a critically-acclaimed series that hasn't yet found its footing, ratings-wise. iZombie has struggled a bit in the first half of the season, but has been in a groove the last three weeks, hitting a ratings high two weeks ago.

I was surprised how well done this show was delivered. Casting, storyline, direction - it all seems to click.

"Physician, Heal Thy Selfie" Synopsis Released

Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) and Liv (Rose McIver) are investigating a triple homicide, and Liv is shocked to learn that the victims’ bodies are missing their heads. A very hungry Liv is forced to consume the brain of an unfortunate social media hungry soul who was recently run over by a bus. Meanwhile, Peyton (guest star Aly Michalka) leans on Ravi (Rahul Kohl) for support, and things get interesting when Blaine’s (David Anders) worlds start to collide. Robert Buckley also stars.

They had me at "From the brains behind Veronica Mars".

:bump: I totally see this thread is from a while ago...but, regardless--what a fun show, right? Anyone still watching? Or people who were excited for the show have thoughts on how it compared to the comic? Just realized that I started and never finished this show, so I definitely have a date with Netflix very soon to finish. :D