• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona 13-15 February

10 posts in this topic

Slide1_zpsa13f8b62.jpg

A little late but just putting it out there. Going to Amazing Arizona next weekend and if you need anything signed from the show let me know. Willing to take packages up till Wednesday, I fly out Thursday 11 Feb. Depending on the case willing to give my hotel info for that last minute sender... you know who you are...

Prices are the same as everyone else's because let's face it I'm not a complete *male_appendage_that_hangs_from_crotch* and not out to undercut anyone...

-Comic Artists/Creator signatures is $5 per signature.

-After the third signature though for you multi-sig fans out there it's an additional $5 because that's what CGC charges

-Also you pay the creator/artist signature fees

Greg Capullo

Steve McNiven

Kevin Eastman

Herb Trimpe

Rob Liefeld

Charles Soule

All charge as of late due to how cool there comics are and because let's face it we have all been known to flip the *spoon* out of there books. PM for costs. George Perez doesn't charge but I'll be damned if I don't put some cash in his pot so yeah, he does cost.... a little.

For you Celeb fans there isn't much here but I can always get that one or two Power Rangers you've been dying for or even Mike Balent's favorite Anime Sailor Moon voice signatures... Normally they are charged as celebs but let's face it Jimmy J doesn't really lean on the side of Celebs though so in this one case only doing $5 per cause really I don't think I'll get a single one for that.. Although a few of you have been some die hard Pink Ranger fans.

For CGC fees its all based on what tier you are submitting for but baseline costs for a Modern 1 Sig book is going to cost you $45 for direct return to you in the states. If your international I'll have it returned to me first and we will deal with exact shipping costs back to you.

If this is on your own account then just hit me with your four number account and I'll let you play it that way.

Also willing to do sketch pick-up's as well as requests and have almost every creator available except for McFarlane... do you need Balent to repost his no McFarlane thing again...? Costs are $25 plus the artists fees. Also willing to do remarkings for $10 per plus the creator fees.

If you need references I'm sure at least one guy on here likes me for getting something done for them and if not maybe my Mom or Dad could say how swell I am. Just don't ask my wife, I'm ditching her for Valentines day at a Comic Con I already have plans to sleep it out on the couch until the following week Thursday.

On the bill for this show you got:

Steve McNiven

Charles Soule

Some double signatures there

Adam Kubert

Greg Capullo

Kevin Eastman

Rob Liefeld

George Perez

Mark Bagley

Herb Trimpe - Could probably get some triple Signature Death of somebody books done

Steve Epting

Mat Nastos - Get your kid something nice here...

Chad Hardin - Always a fan of his Harley

Brandon Peterson

Mike DeBalfo

And like seven more guys who are all equally awesome at what they do. Also willing to pickup some of the Con exclusives as well.

Appreciate it, but sadly Juan I had to part with the beard... My wife Billy Goat me last night and said if I didn't trim it she would tell TSA a Jihadist was flying out for this show...

:whistle:

this-is-why-bearded-men-dont-shave.jpg

PS I've only been stopped once. That was at the Vatican for a "random search".

Appreciate it, but sadly Juan I had to part with the beard... My wife Billy Goat me last night and said if I didn't trim it she would tell TSA a Jihadist was flying out for this show...

:whistle:

this-is-why-bearded-men-dont-shave.jpg

PS I've only been stopped once. That was at the Vatican for a "random search".

No, I never do the baby face thing. Least amount I will ever have is the weekend gruff.

And funny enough every time I came back from Afghanistan as a Contractor either into Dubai or back into the States (Atlanta) I was always "randomly" asked to step aside and empty my bags. Looks and sounds funny when the brown bearded guy with a dismaal comes back from Afghanistan with a Pelican case locked up and explaining that my AR-15 and Sig Saur are for business purposes...