• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead returns tonight

46 posts in this topic

Walking Dead Returns Tonight!

Now that we've got that Super Bowl thing out of the way, the Walking Dead returns tonight! To commemorate the event, I wanted to provide this homage, the main keys in my collection (yes I know, I don't have #1 yet). Enjoy the show tonight folks!

(Also, if you're interested, I bought a cool SS book signed by Norman Reedus that fits Daryl, even though Daryl doesn't exist in TWD comic http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7287580&fpart=34)

Thanks for reading.

WD1_zpsbe0a8013.jpg

wd2_zps02929879.jpg

AMC is currently replaying all of the episodes. I am sort of watching. I just saw "Tainted meat!!!!" One of my favorite scenes. Looking forward to tonight. (thumbs u

The wife is all set for tonight. She has been wearing this all day:

$_35.JPG

That was it?

That was disappointing especially after all the hype about this being the most important episode ever and this show will never be same and all that stumm. :facepalm:

They said this was most important episode ever? Whos they, because they were wrong.

I must be getting old, :preach: but I miss the days where a shows plot moves from A-B. Not X then C, a hint of J, then LMNOP, hint at A. Then wrap things nicely back up at X.