• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Winter Featured Auction

129 posts in this topic

This auction is off to a strong day 1 for books I'm interested in...

Tec 29 2.5 already about $12K...

AS8 2.0 R already about $5K...

not that these'll be close to actual ending prices, but surprised they're so high so fast...

What's caught your eye?

This auction is off to a strong day 1 for books I'm interested in...

Tec 29 2.5 already about $12K...

Well, the WTB guy was gonna bid all the way to 5 figures and didn't want a bidding war lol

Not to get off topic too much but I feel compelled to bring this up. Hopefully someone from CL will read this and take note. The comic book exchange "new listings" page has become a mess. There are countless listings with the wrong scan pictured. It has also become a dumping ground for modern books. Any gold, silver, and nice bronze get buried in the mix of 1980's and 1990's books and are off the first few pages right away. Time to separate out the plethora of 9.6 and 9.8 modern books from the older stuff. There. I feel better now.

Ken

Not to get off topic too much but I feel compelled to bring this up. Hopefully someone from CL will read this and take note. The comic book exchange "new listings" page has become a mess. There are countless listings with the wrong scan pictured. It has also become a dumping ground for modern books. Any gold, silver, and nice bronze get buried in the mix of 1980's and 1990's books and are off the first few pages right away. Time to separate out the plethora of 9.6 and 9.8 modern books from the older stuff. There. I feel better now.

Ken

......you mean you weren't interested in that 3 page run of 9.8 Wolverines (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Ken

......you mean you weren't interested in that 3 page run of 9.8 Wolverines (shrug) GOD BLESS....

Shoot. I missed that. I'll go back and look.

Ken

Clink is "sniper's paradise" and folks usually play their cards close to their chest .... it's a totally different animal than the other houses. There are a bunch of nice books this time.... but the good material will, as usual, set record prices that don't end up on GPA (unfortunately....). I've got more bids in on this auction than ever before..... and I'll lose more lots than ever before lol ..... GOD BLESS...