• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Winter Featured Auction

129 posts in this topic

..... this is the absolute worst time of the Auction year if you're looking for deals.... as the usual BSD suspects compete with those flush with their Tax Refunds..... so it's no surprise that these Spring auctions will contain so much choice material. There will be many, who are accustomed to winning, who will be disappointed this go-round..... either by losing or paying WAY more than they had hoped. The influx of so much movie hype will further add to what will well be a "perfect storm" for sellers of quality pieces. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Well, i'm hoping in the heat of battle i can reason losing because i got out bid, than losing by overpaying and back off . But sometimes that "it's been years since i have seen a copy, this may be my last chance" voice keeps whispering in your ear.... :pullhair:

Well, i'm hoping in the heat of battle i can reason losing because i got out bid, than losing by overpaying and back off . But sometimes that "it's been years since i have seen a copy, this may be my last chance" voice keeps whispering in your ear.... :pullhair:

That's the secret to auctions like these.... recognizing when overpaying can really be underpaying in regards to the "big picture"...... just remember to buy the book and not the grade. GOD BLESS...

I would agree there are several books that you almost never see.

Which ones? :baiting:

They're invisible. :gossip:

:signfunny:

And I knew there was a secret society of collectors that I was being left out of - now I understand they deal in invisible books...

... and that's great news...

I've got tons of invisible books to sell - PM me and make me an offer - I've got just about everything in invisible - with free shipping in invisible envelope!...

And I knew there was a secret society of collectors that I was being left out of - now I understand they deal in invisible books...

I've got tons of invisible books to sell - PM me and make me an offer - I've got just about everything in invisible - with free shipping in invisible envelope!...

.... and let me guess, the appeal of these invisible books are the "intangibles" ? GOD BLESS...

.... and let me guess, the appeal of these invisible books are the "intangibles" ? GOD BLESS...

lol

Weird Mysteries 4 sports one of my favorite covers, but a 5.0 with C/OW is just a little too far out of my wheelhouse. I feel like I've been waiting forever for a suitable copy, but I'll have to wait a little longer, I guess. If it were 6.0/OW I'd go for it, I think. (Now watch the same copy show up as a 6.0/OW in a few months....)

I'll tell you......after the auction

I'll tell you which ones I haven't seen very often: the digest-sized Speeds. The Sure-Fire #3 might be semi-scarce.

The only GA comic I've never seen before is the Lovelorn #53, but I'm not that into romance books, so I'm not sure whether it's actually rare.

I'll tell you which ones I haven't seen very often: the digest-sized Speeds. The Sure-Fire #3 might be semi-scarce.

The only GA comic I've never seen before is the Lovelorn #53, but I'm not that into romance books, so I'm not sure whether it's actually rare.

Tough book, although a lot of us romance fans have one. I would think the pq will put a ceiling on that copy.

Junk books, common as could be, nothing to see folks, move along.