• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #300

15 posts in this topic

Send them both. First book will grade higher than you think.

Thanks, I'll consider doing that. What are your 2 cents on the grades?

There is color fading on the 2nd copy that worries me a little but structurally it looks pretty sharp. There's a CBC on the first copy near the right edge that appears obvious. I would not sweat the jagged right edge on the first copy. It's a manufacturing defect. I'd say both are around 9.4/9.6.

Thank you Gambit (thumbs u

There are no dents or any small imperfections I can see on the FC of the second book. Only on the BC there are a few very tiny white spots. The right edge of book 1 is my main concern. It isn't cut as sharp as book 2.

I would not sweat the jagged right edge on the first copy. It's a manufacturing defect.

You just gave your answer on this concern I was typing at the same time ;)

There's a CBC on the first copy near the right edge that appears obvious.

Correct. It's a 1.3⁄16 inch (3 cm) printer's crease.

I hope all of your books will be graded above 8.5 because of the international shipping is considered expensive.

Thank you for your concerns, JollyComics. I'm aware of that fact. I thought, just out of curiosity, I do give CGC a try. You're right about the costs and it will most likely also be the last time. I just hope by the time they come back the currency rate is more in favor of the Euro, but that doesn't look promising either. Just because of that I halted buying any US imports at the moment.