• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your 3 most expensive comics.

475 posts in this topic

Personally...... the PC copy of Flash 137 is easily my favorite. I never really noticed it until my buddy at the LCS picked up a large collection that was heavy on nicer keys and a real sweet run of Showcase and Flash. The 137 was at least a 9.2..... and the color scheme on that book really needs to be seen in real life (and high grade) to fully appreciate..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Personally...... the PC copy of Flash 137 is easily my favorite. I never really noticed it until my buddy at the LCS picked up a large collection that was heavy on nicer keys and a real sweet run of Showcase and Flash. The 137 was at least a 9.2..... and the color scheme on that book really needs to be seen in real life (and high grade) to fully appreciate..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thx jimbo! It's definitely a beautiful copy to behold...

that AF 15 9.2 is killer

looks more like a 9.4 to me

superb copy

concur. likely would be graded 9.4 if resubbed.

The other PC copy of XM 1 got a 9.8 after a few resubs wouldn't be surprised if Barton's copy got a grade bump too. But too hard to tell with any certainty from the FC alone.