• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see your 3 most expensive comics.

475 posts in this topic

"Metro."

Will hold the AC1 until they find a buyer, which is the main reason they bought it. Not a collectible, purely an investment.

and some would argue that book is second to the 9.2 Tec 27 :o

"Metro."

Will hold the AC1 until they find a buyer, which is the main reason they bought it. Not a collectible, purely an investment.

and some would argue that book is second to the 9.2 Tec 27 :o

(thumbs u

I'm pretty confident that Tec 27 is the most valuable CGC graded book right now.

I'm pretty confident that Tec 27 is the most valuable CGC graded book right now.

Has any more information about this book ever come to light? At least here on the boards? Or is it still only whispered about in dark corners of convention halls by the comic book cognoscenti?

Has any more information about this book ever come to light? At least here on the boards? Or is it still only whispered about in dark corners of convention halls by the comic book cognoscenti?

Nothing that I've seen. That book is so weird even the whispered conversations are confusing.

Nothing that I've seen. That book is so weird even the whispered conversations are confusing.

That is a weird one. But all the mystery makes me think the book's provenance probably isn't really all that mysterious.

That is a weird one. But all the mystery makes me think the book's provenance probably isn't really all that mysterious.

That 's my guess as well.

At this point I just want to see a photo or scan.