• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #100

19 posts in this topic

Actually, it is a crease. I must admit I'm a bit surprised as well. But I'm also a bit confused about the results of the last seven books I submitted. Some I would've guessed to be a higher grade came back much lower, while this one for example came back higher (not that I'm complaining of course ;) ). It gave me the impression that the guys at CGC lost overview of their own grading standards :ohnoez:

Actually, it is a crease. I must admit I'm a bit surprised as well. But I'm also a bit confused about the results of the last seven books I submitted. Some I would've guessed to be a higher grade came back much lower, while this one for example came back higher (not that I'm complaining of course ;) ). It gave me the impression that the guys at CGC lost overview of their own grading standards :ohnoez:

congrats, doesn't look like it could possibly be above an 8.5

The grade is just an opinion from the CGC. IMHO a very bad opinion on this book on there part. You can't blame the person who sent the book out to be slabbed.

But how many collectors/people would buy this book at a show at this grade and price{9.4} point?? Not to many IMHO.