• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

so this is like a 1:25 without the other regular copies diluting the sales.

That's what I was thinking!

I really don't know what to make of this yet. I bought a few copies and think that things will get interesting when they are sold out and a story runs about it. That will be the first many will hear about it.

Think about how quickly these have sold today. Might not be long before they are done.

so this is like a 1:25 without the other regular copies diluting the sales.

That's what I was thinking!

I really don't know what to make of this yet. I bought a few copies and think that things will get interesting when they are sold out and a story runs about it. That will be the first many will hear about it.

Think about how quickly these have sold today. Might not be long before they are done.

yeah, I guess it's also possible he pulled some aside for shows or to sell later.....as long as the total number doesn't creep above 5,000 he can do whatever he wants.

I think at the very least It'll hold up its $20 price tag. The others haven't tanked in value, and the Han Solo does well.

The majority of what I bought will be to keep my 10+ runs up to date doh!

1/2 Boba's are GONE....or they've been pulled for the Ebay auction his handler is running...regardless only 2511 left on his website.

5000 copies is a lot of copies. I have no doubt the hype generated here on the boards will help move these comics, but 5000 is not that small a number.

As a comparison, Dark Horse had a Darth Maul b&w Atlanta variant that had only 500 copies printed last year. As further comparison, a 1:25 variant of a comic that has 100,000 copies printed will only have 4000 copies of the 1:25.

There are a whole lot more EoSV #2s than this and look at the numbers it commands. And I bet a lot more people know who Boba Fett is over Spider-Gwen

Anyone else getting theirs graded by Voldemort? They are offering a Sig Series option.

I am on the fence about ordering this, but the SS option may make it worth it.

I would have. But I just ordered 2 raws instead. Go for it Buzz!

I ordered four copies.

2 Raw

2 Voldemort SS

1 Raw and 1 Voldemort will eventually go to eBay and hopefully my own copies will be free or at least offset my cost on my keepers.

Originally showed sales tax, but according to a friend, no sales tax charged when he completed his order. Nice cover indeed.

Yea, on PayPal checkout sales tax goes away.

Sanity check. So Chewie action figure variant and Bobba Fett action figure variant are #4. With Bobba being exclusive.

Chewie's the regular-variant variant and Boba's the exclusive-variant variant. :grin:

I've been waiting for Boba AF variant ever since the first AF variant was released.

:whee::whee::whee:

I'm talking to John christopher by email and all going well i'll get a couple of bobba fetts for myself over to the UK.....saves me bothering with ebay thank god lol

Edited by Archaeon90