• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

That was a great idea on TJC's part. Once they got the ball rolling on those action figure covers, you knew Boba Fett had to be there somewhere. Great strategy making it an exclusive cover. $30 isn't bad for that either.

Sadly, I believe this will have more value in the future. He probably could have sold it at $80 and it would still sell like hotcakes!

So far I have all the action figure covers. This should help make it a nicely valuable set in the future.

Anyone else getting theirs graded by Voldemort? They are offering a Sig Series option.

I am on the fence about ordering this, but the SS option may make it worth it.

1/2 Boba's are GONE....or they've been pulled for the Ebay auction his handler is running...regardless only 2511 left on his website.

5000 copies is a lot of copies. I have no doubt the hype generated here on the boards will help move these comics, but 5000 is not that small a number.

As a comparison, Dark Horse had a Darth Maul b&w Atlanta variant that had only 500 copies printed last year. As further comparison, a 1:25 variant of a comic that has 100,000 copies printed will only have 4000 copies of the 1:25.