• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

Maybe we should step it up and assign CGC grades and raw next to the holders?

Almost started doing that when I first posted, but then couldn't quite tell who all had graded and who all had raw, and decided in the end just to get a head count on 'em. But we can do that, no problem.

Yeah, if you are going to buy one, just swallow the bullet, and buy an already slabbed copy.

My 2c .

Well just point me in the direction of a slabbed copy for sale lol...

Which is probably why they think they can get that much for a 9.2 that isn't improvable.

Threw out an offer and was shut down quick, lol not even a counter offer.

Sent an email about the bottom corners... He said it was a bad camera angle and would send me better pictures tomorrow...

Sent an email about the bottom corners... He said it was a bad camera angle and would send me better pictures tomorrow...

No way... look at the third to last picture, clearly had impact damage, you can see it from the back cover.

No way... look at the third to last picture, clearly had impact damage, you can see it from the back cover.

Good eye. That's the only pic that its really visible in too.

What the :mad:

Wait a second.

What's going on here?

This is the SAME book that I SUPPOSEDLY was in communication with this seller yesterday and today about and had a price offered to me from him by email, and I just asked him last night for another pic of the corner and he emails me this morning that he'd send me a better picture tonight..... and now it's up on Ebay?

????

Maybe we should step it up and assign CGC grades and raw next to the holders?

Almost started doing that when I first posted, but then couldn't quite tell who all had graded and who all had raw, and decided in the end just to get a head count on 'em. But we can do that, no problem.

My NYCC is raw if you'd like to update my book.