• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

"The Beast"...

:o(worship)

Could you give me a count of your copies, IntoAnother? Is that the 2xSS that you bought from JJeanius a couple days ago. I saw one copy went to you (he had 2 available), but I didn't see an NYCC copy with a sketch on it in his sales!

"The Beast"...

Could you give me a count of your copies, IntoAnother? Is that the 2xSS that you bought from JJeanius a couple days ago. I saw one copy went to you (he had 2 available), but I didn't see an NYCC copy with a sketch on it in his sales!

Yes I currently I have 4. The SS w sketch never made it to the sale. I had to have it.

Two universal 9.8's

One SS 9.8

One SS 9.8 w sketch

"The Beast"...

Yes I currently I have 4. The SS w sketch never made it to the sale. I had to have it.

Two universal 9.8's

One SS 9.8

One SS 9.8 w sketch

Make that 3.

One universal 9.8

One SS 9.8

One SS 9.8 w sketch

Well, I would be the new owner on that one. Payday can't come soon enough...

Had to grab it; have 5 at CGC but none of them are sure thing 9.8s. Now I have one 9.8 and I'm happy (so total is 6 NYCCs in my collection). Was torn between this and giving Court some $$$ for some slabs. Sorry Court...

I paid $568.70.

Edited by azcards4ever

Nice pick-up!

So.......... what are ya' gonna do if you come back from CGC with a couple of 9.8s? Hint-hint, wink-wink... ;)

I'll probably get them back in late May...turnaround is currently 55 business days. :o

I'm done buying NYCCs; average cost for my 6 is $125 (low of $2.50 to high of $568).

Edited by azcards4ever

May have to update the list and change mine from a slabbed 9.8 to a raw copy. Listed mine for sale this morning. If it sells I'll let you guys know so you can update.

Set the price silly high, not in a hurry to sell, but I am curious to see what kind of offers I get.

May have to update the list and change mine from a slabbed 9.8 to a raw copy. Listed mine for sale this morning. If it sells I'll let you guys know so you can update.

Set the price silly high, not in a hurry to sell, but I am curious to see what kind of offers I get.

Maybe just me, but I don't think your price is silly at all. I'd be reluctant to post another one under $1000 if I parted with another one. GLWTS Ant!