• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 121 is this thing rare?

20 posts in this topic

Recently i acquired a Batman 121, this is the first and only i have seen in person. Are these books rare? I'm even checking peoples sig line still i have not seen one. a little bit of a clue is all i need please. thanks in advance.

Ok that's ebay and I found a total of 10 on there before I posted this. But my question wasn't about ebay it was about the cgc boards if you read my question.

Hmm, reread your question and no there is nothing in there about CGC at all. You asked if it was rare, if there are 10 copies on ebay and 18 sold in the last few months I would say it's not that rare.

well i do live in the penile state of florida lol could be why too> just saying been to philly comic con and town megaton and small stuff all over the place and the one i have is the only one i have seen. and I've noticed on the for sale boards no one ever sells one my post was a question and an observation at the same time if that makes any sense like this terrible run on sentence!

It's a neat comic with a first appearance. Depending on your definition.... it's probably scarce..... not rare. Dividing 30 or 40 recent copies between 300 million people in America is certainly not common. If you have one in Fine or better, it's commendable. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just checked the latest census. With only two copies in 9.2 and a single copy in 9.0 at the top of the census, this book is indeed rare in high grade. It's also rare with snow white paper.

Just checked the latest census. With only two copies in 9.2 and a single copy in 9.0 at the top of the census, this book is indeed rare in high grade. It's also rare with snow white paper.

Bob is correct as per usual!

Rare is a polarizing word. From my experience, 121 is not as easy to find as other silver age batman keys. All Batman keys are in demand and pricey but you can always find a bunch of decent 155, 171 and 189s but never quite as many 121s. And in high grade almost never.

I own 2 but one is an absolute beater.

And Crochntr that is a beauty. I have not see many as nice as that.