Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
2 2

703 posts in this topic

DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: First Image, Synopsis Released, Revealing Hawkgirl, Rip Hunter, White Canary

The CW has released the first look at DC's Legends of Tomorrow, the new series spinning out of Arrow and The Flash and starring Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz and Victor Garber in roles from those shows.

Launching at mid season, the show already has some of its work cut out for it -- explaining how a couple of its leads are even alive, and why Victor Garber has no Robbie Amell to make Firestorm with him.

Curiously absent from this image is Franz Drameh, who will play Jay Jackson, apparently a new character, or at least a new civilian identity for an old character. That mystery hero may get his powers during the actual series, which might explain why he's not here for this initial photo. One also must wonder whether he will appear with Ciarra Renee and other members of the Legends of Tomorrow cast on The Flash's season finale next week.

legends-of-tomorrow-135712.jpg

I am going to geek out if it is titled The Brave and The Bold. I figured we were going to see some kind of spin off as the shows looked like they were going to become too crowded with everyone they have brought in.

That would have been a better title.

(thumbs u

The Atom still looked ridiculous. Routh cannot catch a break or really it's amazing he still gets role given how bad his acting is!

We finally agree on something!

:cloud9:

Oh NOZ! :ohnoez:

The Atom still looked ridiculous. Routh cannot catch a break or really it's amazing he still gets role given how bad his acting is!

We finally agree on something!

:cloud9:

Oh NOZ! :ohnoez:

He's pretty bad, but at least they're finally making him shrink rather than just a cheap Iron Man rip-off.

Trailer looks absolutely amazing.

:applause:

I thought it was great!

It did look pretty good. Any idea who will play Vandal Savage? Hopefully they get someone good.

Did Danielle Panabaker Just Confirm Killer Frost?

In an "Ask Me Anything" Session that started yesterday on Reddit, Danielle Panabaker ("THE FLASH", "SKY HIGH") seemed to have confirmed that her character will in fact become Killer Frost in "The Flash". With her saying that "She can't wait to suit up and duke it out with the boys". In the sessions she also confirmed that the Killer Frost costume is complete. Perhaps Killer Frost will be the main villian of The Flash's 2nd season?