• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

:(

These delayed schedules between countries could become the next hot topic at the UN.

joHGNf9.png

lol Very good :applause:

"Shhh... Torrent" lol

But in all seriousness, yes that should go on the agenda as a priority.

Last night's episode was a lot of fun. And Vixen was a real badass!

When the old man bids them farewell and shares his last name...

...I think he said 'Yamashiro', which makes him an ancestor of Katana (Tatsu Yamashiro).

xewSwwl.jpg

:whee:

I stopped watching LEGENDS about 6 eps in from Season 1. I thought it was somewhat muddled and boring. But with CW bringing SUPEGIRL on board, and the prospect of crossovers with her, Arrow and Flash,, I started watching Season 2. I am now enjoying it a LOT. Interestingly I don't feel a need to go back to S1 to see what I missed. Maybe I will at some point.

I stopped watching LEGENDS about 6 eps in from Season 1. I thought it was somewhat muddled and boring. But with CW bringing SUPEGIRL on board, and the prospect of crossovers with her, Arrow and Flash,, I started watching Season 2. I am now enjoying it a LOT. Interestingly I don't feel a need to go back to S1 to see what I missed. Maybe I will at some point.

S1 gets a lot better about half way through. However, I doubt it's essential viewing as the main storyline was tied up...

Savage dead, Hawk people given the boot.

S1 gets a lot better about half way through. However, I doubt it's essential viewing as the main storyline was tied up...

Yeah, I figured that was what happened. It just felt too complete starting with S2.

The whole Hawk storyline was not at all compelling.

It feels so much more compact now.

Edited by ThatPovGuy

Yeah, I figured that was what happened. It just felt too complete starting with S2.

In comparing the two seasons, I have to give it to Season Two. The stories are flowing better, and the team interaction still allows for each to stand out versus a few washing out the rest.

I agree, it wasn't. I was quite glad when they got rid of Hawkman... until they turned Kendra into Ray Palmer's love interest, that is lol

In comparing the two seasons, I have to give it to Season Two. The stories are flowing better, and the team interaction still allows for each to stand out versus a few washing out the rest.

I'm still a season behind with both Flash and Arrow :blush: I'm in two minds whether to catch up with those before starting LoT S2.

I'm still a season behind with both Flash and Arrow :blush: I'm in two minds whether to catch up with those before starting LoT S2.

No worries. So far there has been nothing of a crossover that may encourage waiting to see the other shows first. Invasion will change that soon enough when it cross over all four shows.

No worries. So far there has been nothing of a crossover that may encourage waiting to see the other shows first. Invasion will change that soon enough when it cross over all four shows.

Oh boy... I need to catch up :facepalm:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cw-orders-more-legends-tomorrow-945991

The comic book adaptation will have 17 episodes this season in lieu of the original order of 13.

Legends of Tomorrow will get a slightly larger sophomore run as The CW on Wednesday announced it has upped its original 13-episode order to 17.

One of four series on the broadcast network that is based on a DC Comics property and comes from mega-producer Greg Berlanti, Legends' extra episodes join a very tight CW schedule. It's also worth noting that the show is more than doubling the ratings of fall newcomers No Tomorrow and Frequency.

Among the DC shows, Legends ranks behind The Flash, Supergirl and Arrow but does average a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 and nearly 2.4 million viewers in live-plus-same-day showings.

The series, a spinoff that overlaps with the other DC dramas, is produced by Warner Bros. Television and Berlanti's shingle. Its extra month on the CW lineup will further crowd the network's midseason schedule.

The CW has The Originals, iZombie, The 100 and Reign waiting for a return — and also will use the second half of the TV calendar to launch new entry Riverdale.