• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

And even more...

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 Will Feature The Legion Of Doom; JSA Roster Features Some Big Surprises

Following the Legends of Tomorrow panel at this year's Comic-Con, The CW has announced some major new additions to the second season of the hit series. For starters, we now know who will be joining Hourman as members of the Justice Society of America. Though they've yet to be cast, he'll be fighting alongside Stargirl (the youthful hero who gains super powers after she inherits the powerful Cosmic Staff from Starman), Obsidian (the son of Golden Age Green Lantern Alan Scott who possesses the capability to become a powerful shadow), and Dr. Mid-Nite (his identity is currently unknown).

Between them and the Legends, that's a pretty damn powerful team, but they're going to need to be because squaring off against them will be the Legion of Doom! This version is going to feature some familiar faces to fans of the DC TV Universe as the roster will include Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), the Reverse-Flash (Matt Letscher) and Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

:whee:

If you didn't want to watch the trailer above, don't click on the spoiler tab!!!!

Hourman :banana:

That was worth the spoiler... I'm in for S2.

Hell yeah! :whee:

Just need Ray/Iron Patriot to lose the suit.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Huge Kickoff Battle

Guggenheim also teased plenty of action for the newly introduced Justice Society Of America in season 2 of Legends, including a fight between the two teams in the first episode of the season. "It’s all going to kick off with an epic battle between the Justice Society and the Legends," Guggenheim said. "It’s required that every time there’s more than one superhero in any place at any given time, they have to fight. We’re honoring that rule and that tradition straight out of the gate."

Executive producer Phil Klemmer provided a few more details about the new season as well, teasing the introduction of important historical figures that will be a part of the story. "We will be doing these iconic historical moments with recognizable historical figures,” he said. “To me, we had little things like H.G. Wells and we had a little shout out to Bill Gates at a certain point. Season two, you’re going to see the icons of the 20th century. You’re going to have those versions of the Forrest Gump kind of moments with our guys trying to fix history but at the same time getting to play a part in these recognizable eras."

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's JSA Will Hail From The '40s

In a recent interview with ScreenRant, Brandon Routh told the site, "Well we’re going back to the ’40s, for the JSA. That’s where we meet the JSA. And I think we’ll spend a fair bit of time there, in different countries within the 1940s. It’s the focus of the first couple episodes. And there’s a couple times we go way back. I actually don’t know how much I can say about where we go, I’ll have to ask Marc [Guggenheim[ that question. I mean, further back than we’ve gone… well… to one extent we go wayyyyy back, but for a portion of it we go… pretty far back."

Routh is likely referring to when the team will travel back to ancient Egypt. Marc Guggenheim previously hinted on Twitter that the team would be taking a trip back to Ancient Egypt, perhaps for a final send off for Hawkman and Hawkgirl?

In season two of Legends of Tomorrow, the team will be squaring off with the Legion of Doom (Reverse-Flash, Malcolm Merlyn, Damien Darhk, and Captain Cold), so it's a good job that they'll have some backup in the form of the Justice Society of America! Among some of the recent additions to that team are Stargirl, Obsidian, and Dr. Mid-Nite, but now the group has their very own logo!

fadk0Xo.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow Adds Matthew MacCaull as Commander Steel

tumblr_obecw1w8Uv1rov369o1_1280.jpg

With the announcement of the JSA having a prominent role in season 2 of LoT and the loss of team members in the finale, fans knew there would be plenty of casting news on the way. First, Nick Zano (90210, Melrose Place) will enter the series as the historian Dr. Nate Haywood, aka Citizen Steel, the grandson of Henry Heywood also known as Commander Steel.

The latest casting news confirms that Matthew MacCaull (iZombie) will in fact be taking on the role of Commander Steel, who first showed up in DC Comics in 1978 as a member of the Justice Society during the World War II era. The time-travel aspect of the show will most likely explain how grandfather Henry Haywood and grandson Nate Haywood appear to be the same age at the same time while both having their superpowers.

'Legends of Tomorrow' just became that much more interesting.

Legends Of Tomorrow Casts Power Rangers Actress As Stargirl

stargirl-193898.jpg

It's official: Legends of Tomorrow has found their Stargirl. According to an exclusive from IGN, it looks like the CW's hit-show has cast actress Sarah Grey to play the heroine.

Set to star in the series' second season, Stargirl will join heroes Hourman (Patrick J. Adams), Dr. Mid-Nite, and Obsidian. The latter two characters have yet to be cast, but EW was able to confirm that Commander Steel would be played by Matthew MacCaull. Amaya Jiwe will also be joining The Justice League of America as Vixen.

Who cares about these second tier JSAers. All we want to know is who will be Power Girl. lol

Given how they've cast EVERY SINGLE FEMALE ROLE on the CW shows it'll be some girl with an 'A' cup size. :eyeroll:

I just finished watching The Flash and was wondering if this show is worth watching next up before the memories of all those episodes fade from my immediate memory.

So I downloaded the full Season 1 of this show...

Fifteen minutes into the first episode I couldn't stomach anymore. It's amazingly bad. Campy, cheesy, stiff acting, and again with the dumb "Iron Atom" version of Ray Palmer.

So now I'm watching Mad Men instead since I've never seen that. 5 episodes in, and it's beyond excellent.

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Lance Henricksen Cast as JSA's Obsidian on Legends of Tomorrow

lance-henricksen-obsidian-194387.jpg

When DC's Legends of Tomorrow brings the Justice Society of America to life on the show, they'll be bringing in veteran actor of movies, TV, and voicover Lance Henricksen in as Obsidian. It'll be a very different take on the character, who has the ability to manipulate dark energy.

In the pages of DC Comics, Obsidian is typically one of the younger members of the team, the son of the original Green Lantern Alan Scott. Casting an older actor could indicate that they'll only be meeting Obsidian in the present-day or even the future, as producers have already confirmed that the JSA will be a WWII era team of heroes. Thanks to the time travel aspect of the show, it's very possible we'll meet the JSA several times, each time with different lineups.

First Look At LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's New Vixen

Legends of Tomorrow showrunners originally wanted Mari McCabe (Megalyn E.K.) for the show's sophomore season but scheduling conflicts prevented E.K. from reprising the role.

So what was the solution? A storyline wa developed to introduce McCabe's gradnmorther Amaya Jiwe (Maisie Richardson-Sellers), a Justice Society of America member and previous wielder of the Tantu Totem - the mystical artifact that allows its holder to tap into the abilities of any animal.

CplygumUMAAN-q8.jpg

'Legends of Tomorrow' just became that much more interesting.

Legends Of Tomorrow Casts Power Rangers Actress As Stargirl

stargirl-193898.jpg

this is awesome for Sarah...I have worked on stuff she has been in basically since she started acting professionally - she's fantastic and totally deserves this role.

It's super cool to watch her career grow

Dare I say it, Season 1 is growing on me. Really enjoyed the Future Green Arrow episode... except for some of the most dangerous individuals in the DC universe - ok I just mean Firestorm - ran from an archer!