• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Guess who would rather be back on the show?

Legends Of Tomorrow Star Suffers Gruesome Injury On Prison Break Set

dominic-purcell-injury-184752.jpg

Dominic Purcell survived time travelling adventures as Heatwave on Legends of Tomorrow, but despite easily handling immortal despots and armies of powerful soldiers, it's his return to Prison Break that has seriously injured the actor.

While filming the return to the FOX series, which will see a mid-season premiere after a few years off the air, Purcell had an iron bar fall on his head in Morocco, drawing blood from his head and breaking his nose twice.

The 46 year-old actor was taken by helicopter to a hospital where he got "100 stitches" in his head and "a free nose job out of it." "I'm good. Thanks for support. Had a little accident on set," Purcell wrote on his instagram. "Pays to have a thick skull when an iron bar falls on your head!" He thanked God for his "Viking heritage" and seemed to take a pretty positive stance on it all.

:ohnoez:

Guess who would rather be back on the show?

Legends Of Tomorrow Star Suffers Gruesome Injury On Prison Break Set

dominic-purcell-injury-184752.jpg

Dominic Purcell survived time travelling adventures as Heatwave on Legends of Tomorrow, but despite easily handling immortal despots and armies of powerful soldiers, it's his return to Prison Break that has seriously injured the actor.

While filming the return to the FOX series, which will see a mid-season premiere after a few years off the air, Purcell had an iron bar fall on his head in Morocco, drawing blood from his head and breaking his nose twice.

The 46 year-old actor was taken by helicopter to a hospital where he got "100 stitches" in his head and "a free nose job out of it." "I'm good. Thanks for support. Had a little accident on set," Purcell wrote on his instagram. "Pays to have a thick skull when an iron bar falls on your head!" He thanked God for his "Viking heritage" and seemed to take a pretty positive stance on it all.

:ohnoez:

While I'm very happy to see Prison Break coming back, I'm really sad that the never brought back John Doe back to life. I really loved that show. I hope Purcell has a quick recovery. He certainly has a great attitude. (thumbs u

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 to Introduce ‘Old Vixen’

TV Insider is reporting that one of the characters we can expect to see in season 2 is Vixen. Except it’s not Mari McCabe, the iteration that fans are familiar with from the CW Seed show of the same name or her guest appearance on Arrow. Due to an over-crowded filming schedule (a good problem to have), Megalyn E.K. is not going to be reprising this fan-favorite role — at least not on Legends.

Vixen’s totem, from which she draws on the power of the animal kingdom, was created by the African spirit Anasi. Its power could only be conjured in order to watch over and protect the innocent. Tantu, the totem’s first wearer, became an African legend and from here the totem was passed from one generation to the next, eventually finding its way to Mari.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 Villain Will Be Handled Very Differently; Are We Going To See The Thanagarians?

Entertainment Weekly has some details on what we should expect from the show's upcoming second season, and it appears as if The CW series will be following the other DC TV shows when it comes to its big bad.

"Unlike Season One of Legends - where we basically had the big bad introduced in the crossover - what we’re going to do in Season Two of Legends will be more similar to what you’ve experienced in the first three seasons of Arrow or the first two seasons of Flash, where it’s more of a slow reveal and a little bit of a mystery," executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells the site.

With the surprise introduction of Hourman in Legends of Tomorrow's Season One finale, it makes sense that they're going to take a slow burn approach to both unraveling the mystery of the Justice Society of America and why Rex Tyler was sent back in time (all we know is that Heat Wave was the one who made him warn the team).

Alas, I won't have any new 'fun facts' for you in Season 2 as my mrs' team has departed LOT. Both of us are disappointed - her, because she will no longer get to watch Branbran stretch before his action scenes...me because it's a super fun comic show.

Maisie Richardson-Sellers is DC's Legends of Tomorrow's New Vixen

vixenlegendsoftomorrow-187399.jpg

The new Vixen has been found, and actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers has landed the role. Of course, the word "new" is relative, as this version of Vixen, Amaya Jiwe, is actually the grandaughter of the Vixen we've already seen, Mari McCabe (played by Megalyn Echikunwoke) on Arrow and her own series of animated shorts on The CW Seed.

"Amaya Jiwe – better known as Vixen – is the newest superhero to board the Waverider and join the ranks of the Legends of Tomorrow," says The CW and WBTV's official character description. "Like her granddaughter, Mari McCabe, Amaya’s powers are derived from the mysterious Tantu Totem, which allows her to magically access the abilities of animals."

Richardson-Sellers, who appeared on The CW's The Originals, as well as roles in Of Kings and Prophets and Star Wars: The Force Awakens, will be a series regular, joining the crew of Legends, which dwindled significantly by the season finale, with Captain Cold, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl all leaving the time traveling crew behind (in various ways).

:whee:

:applause:

Now MRS is a much better choice for Vixen than Jada Pinkett-Mooney-Smith ;)

By coincidence, I just started watching S1 yesterday. The acting is awful... I expected much better from Darvill and Wenworth & Purcell are just hamming it up. Having said that, it looks like a fun series and I love Firestorm (thumbs u

Marc Guggenheim Teases Mysterious Cast Member For Legends Of Tomorrow Season 2

Executive producer Marc Guggenheim has posted another showcasing a meeting between cast members and producers, with one interesting thing to note in this picture is that an actor on the table has his face hidden by pixelating it.

VElxgqF.png

XDikquW.jpg

What is the circular path on the front of his yellow cap? Maybe that is the giveaway.

PBe8sdv.jpg

Archery patch?

What is the circular path on the front of his yellow cap? Maybe that is the giveaway.

PBe8sdv.jpg

Archery patch?

Aren't all the archers in that other show? Can they spare one?

If you didn't want to watch the trailer above, don't click on the spoiler tab!!!!

Hourman :banana:

That was worth the spoiler... I'm in for S2.