• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

Hi,

What do you have as these two settings in My Preferences:

Total topics to to show per page: (default is 25)

Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode: (default is 10)

If it matters, I have the defaults set for each setting.

Hi,

What do you have as these two settings in My Preferences:

Total topics to to show per page: (default is 25)

Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode: (default is 10)

Total topics to show per page: 20 (not sure why I would have changed it from the default of 25, but I guess I did at some point)

Total post to show on one page: 10

Edited by Sqeggs

Thread: GENERAL DISCUSSION (main page)

Generated in 14.504 seconds in which 14.496 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

I have the defaults set for each setting in My Preferences.

Generated in 11.236 seconds in which 11.217 seconds were spent on a total of 19 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Practically everything is running slowly -- clicking on threads, posting, answering PMs ....

Generated in 0.029 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Around 6:15 pacific time, I couldn't access it at all for a while. It would load for minutes until the connection timed out. I could access other sites with no problem. Maybe it was a high traffic time? (shrug)

Just before this one, I had five or six clicks or posts in a row that were all in the 5 to 10 second range.

Generated in 7.873 seconds in which 7.841 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

It's been bog slow for me.

I've had between 2 and 15 second delays all day.

The boards seem pretty slow today as far as traffic goes (probably because of nice weather and people being outside) so I'm not convinced it's search traffic myself.

Generated in 21.321 seconds in which 21.31 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

And just got this clicking on this thread. lol

Generated in 6.837 seconds in which 6.827 seconds were spent on a total of 9 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.012 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.