• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

It has been horrific lately. Yesterday I just gave up completely.

Yes, last night I was trying to post some :takeit: in a sales thread and got completely hung up.I gave up and walked away. Very frustrating but after all, it's not like we are paying for this service !.

It has been horrific lately. Yesterday I just gave up completely.

Yes, last night I was trying to post some :takeit: in a sales thread and got completely hung up.I gave up and walked away. Very frustrating but after all, it's not like we are paying for this service !.

You think we don't pay :baiting:

we pay.

But for real doe, I was having a bad upload the other day and I restarted my comp and bam it worked fast again.

Or it's just the randomness of these slowdowns, which is my guess. In which case it would have been fast again even if you hadn't rebooted. Someday Arch will figure it out!

But for real doe, I was having a bad upload the other day and I restarted my comp and bam it worked fast again.

Or it's just the randomness of these slowdowns, which is my guess. In which case it would have been fast again even if you hadn't rebooted. Someday Arch will figure it out!

I blame the SDCC 5th anniversary thread. lol

I blame the SDCC 5th anniversary thread. lol

Well, there is that, too!

• Administrator

Since you guys are posting these things anyway, if you could paste the URL that you were waiting for, and a fast note on what you were doing, like:

New Thread

Thread reply

Reading a thread

etc.

That would be helpful.

Generated in 7.473 seconds in which 7.461 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Clicking on a thread on the GA board just now.

(Not sure if that is enough info to be helpful.)

Generated in 4.032 seconds in which 4.019 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

That was from making the above post, but it's inaccurate because it took more like 30 seconds than 4 seconds.

Generated in 20.526 seconds in which 20.509 seconds were spent on a total of 21 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Clicking out of a thread on the GA board.

• Administrator

Hi,

What do you have as these two settings in My Preferences:

Total topics to to show per page: (default is 25)

Total posts to show on one page when viewing a post in flat mode: (default is 10)