• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

You must have gotten a new computer. :idea:

You snicker, but you seem to consistently have problems that I've never even gotten close to on my computer.

PS: I have a 6 year old Mac. Maybe you should invest in a Mac?

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 9 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

You must have gotten a new computer. :idea:

You snicker, but you seem to consistently have problems that I've never even gotten close to on my computer.

PS: I have a 6 year old Mac. Maybe you should invest in a Mac?

Generated in 0.006 seconds in which 0 seconds were spent on a total of 9 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%204.41.32%20AM.png

Chris, let me break things down for you. Let's look at the screenshot.

It took the CGC server 786.724 seconds to "put together" (or generate) the page.

Once the CGC server "puts together" the page, it is sent to you.

The "786.724 seconds" time refers to the time it takes for the CGC server to "put together" the page, not the time between you clicking on a link and the page being sent to you.

"786.724 seconds" has nothing to do with the your Internet speed or the age/speed of your computer. "786.724 seconds" is solely about the time it takes the CGC server to generate/"put together" the page.

While I get that, you seem to have consistently long wait times. I have a few 5 seconds every now and then, but they are few and far between. Correlation does eventually equal causation...

Generated in 0.028 seconds in which 0.017 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.