• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Anthony's comicbook art

42 posts in this topic

Snyder's in for the long haul......your satisfaction will be important to him (....within reason)...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....he's appeared on Comic Book Men a couple of times....

He is a good dealer and a good guy. You have gotten only positive reviews, so you should feel safe and assured in dealing with him. I do not believe that he is a member and am not aware of him viewing the boards.

Since we are talking about what a great guy Anthony Snyder is , I would like to add that in my experience, he is the BEST when making a trade or selling for cash.They all say that collectors should bring their art to them when they are ready to sell and I have approached them all and Anthony is the fairest and most generous with what he will offer you . There is no contest with the others! I I've gotten deals done with most of them over the years and they are all good guys but I would have to rate them as follows when it comes to buying or working a trade:

1. Anthony Snyder

2.Ted at Super World

3. Romitaman

4.(tie) Hans at Tristate,Blackline Fever,Bechara at Nostalgic Investments

5.Al Moy

These are the guys that I have made deals with,others may be good but I just haven't had the opportunity to make a deal with them.

Not to hijack this thread but I would really be interested in other collectors thoughts on this.