• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your precious...!!!

35 posts in this topic

To everyone

this post is for you to present your precious, either they be modern or old comics, in Mint or Good condition, raw or slabbed, etc... just show what you love from your coll. share the joy and tell us why they are special for you as a fan, collector, reader, etc... gossip.gif

just share some of your fav. comics...

i'll start by posting some of mine (i'll try to present them in some order - title/numerical order - for better/easy observation).

since i'm mostly a marvel fanboy, i'll start with justa few non marvel comics i have...

i always loved this cover...the poison ivy and it's shadow reminded me of Peter Pan, since i've saw it from the first time some long years ago when i was a kid! smile.gif

and still with the nice poster inside in great shape (along with some strange punched holes in the cover, 27_laughing.gif... tonofbricks.gif).

Batman181.jpg

What can i say about this one?! good story and the cover simply a batie classic for me, very good work!!! cloud9.gif

Batman189.jpg

and now a modern one from the hands of Jim Lee...i prefered this cover rather than the regular one, i think it shows more about the character and his inner world. wink.gif

BATMAN608.jpg

well these 3 were just to start the thread, jump in a bring your favrs., i'll post more soon...

regards, Pedro.

I bought this DD at my lcs along with a few other DD's. I was looking for some Avengers and the LCS didnt have any. Eddie (owner of said LCS) asked me if I liked DD, that he had some higher grade stuff come in. I bought em, and now DD is a mainstay in my collection.

Daredevil181Front.jpg