• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collecting full runs.
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Depends....How many you selling? lol

I'm only selling off everything not Batman so I can work on this runs myself.

modern or back issues?

Back issues. Do people still try completing full runs or are most just key chasers. I think a good majority of the newer, young collectors are key chasers but hope that may change.

I seem to have lost a bit of steam and focus on my Conan the Barbarian run. I'm sure I'll complete it at some point, but other things have my attention (and wallet) at the moment.

I collect full-runs on some books. Essentially X-books. All of them.

Have completed my full runs on New Mutants (vol 1, 2 & 3), X-Factor (vol 1 & almost all of 3), X-Force (vol 1, 2 & 3) and I'm basically focused on my UXM (Vol 1 & 2 )& X-Men (vol 1 & 2) and down to a dozen in adjectiveless & about 80 left in my UXM.

I'm actually including almost all variants. It's an insane undertaking.

Sometime this summer I will decide if I want to complete my X-Men V2 run in 9.8 or leave it as is and focus on something else.

I have complete raw runs of newer stuff Earth2, avengers arena, Spread and x-men as they are on my pull list. I usually collect runs of titles that I have read before; X-Factor, Rom, Marvel Comics Presents, Ghost Rider and Darkhawk.

I;m collecting full ASM run, #1 to current (excluding variants but I;ll grab the odd one if I really like it). Have about 115 issues to go below #254. I have every issues between #255-current issue (vol. 3 #15).

I might try to grab an AF #15 but it;s quickly getting out of reach price-wise.

For other series I;m just working on collecting the best creative team run. For example, right now working on Walt Simonson Thor run and Claremont Uncanny X-Men run.

After those probably work on PAD Incredible Hulk run and Bendis Daredevil.