• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GSXM1

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Havent subbed too many of these and by too many I mean none. This copy is very VERY nice and the only thing thats troubling me is the tiny hold next to Nightcrawler. Its from the bottom staple. Without it I would put this firmly in the 9s with a good press, but with it I have no clue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated folks. -A

FullSizeRender6_zpsi0nxtlzt.jpg

FullSizeRender5_zps2lzv9y3q.jpg

FullSizeRender10_zpstk7habfz.jpg

As it is I see 8.5, with potential to go higher. I have seen a 9.6 with a staple hole it is very common on square bounds. The rippling along the spine is also common and CGC treats it leniently on GSX1. Your example is relatively minor compared to others.

A press would help this a lot. Bottom front right corner would still be a concern, but it should still grade well even with that. Potential for a 9+ grade here depending upon how that front corner presses out.

Good luck.