• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conquest comics...

73 posts in this topic

Shame on you for the way you sent out the Adam Hughes spider Gwen. What a joke.

I have no idea what this is about but how does posting about it on the CGC boards do anything to resolve any issues or perceived issues? (shrug)

Shame on you for the way you sent out the Adam Hughes spider Gwen. What a joke.

I have no idea what this is about but how does posting about it on the CGC boards do anything to resolve any issues or perceived issues? (shrug)

The retailer in question has an account on this forum and has used it twice to push their retailer exclusive books. They've failed both times to ship the books in a timely manner and/or appropriately pack them for shipping. So if nothing else it serves as a fair warning that if you choose to buy books from them that you might run into issues.

When I spoke to Chris @ Conquest he said he never tried to push the Spider-Gwen here. I don't understand why people are trying to vent their frustrations here. If you think the guy made a mistake, then discuss it with him and stop with the mob behavior.

Someone needs to lock this thread soon.

When I spoke to Chris @ Conquest he said he never tried to push the Spider-Gwen here. I don't understand why people are trying to vent their frustrations here. If you think the guy made a mistake, then discuss it with him and stop with the mob behavior.

I don't see what's wrong with him venting his displeasure here. They're a business. How is this any different than Yelp.

So then what is happening here?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=369009&Number=8423974#Post8423974

I don't see what's wrong with him venting his displeasure here. They're a business. How is this any different than Yelp.

or the blocked Ebay sellers thread?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=369009&Number=8423974#Post8423974

Looks like he's following up on a thread created by someone else about a Hughes appearance at his store.

I'm sorry for defending him. Mods please don't lock this thread. Its too much fun already.

Or HERE?

m1703.gif

Looks like he's following up on a thread created by someone else about a Hughes appearance at his store.

I'm sorry for defending him. Mods please don't lock this thread. Its too much fun already.

Four posts during the span of 18 days, replying to himself, in a thread promoting the sale of his stores Spider-Gwen #1 variant.

Yeah I don't see him trying to sell the book in that thread at all...

Or HERE?

m1703.gif

Again, not promoting the book, but the AH appearance at his store.

Four posts during the span of 18 days, replying to himself, in a thread promoting the sale of his stores Spider-Gwen #1 variant.

Yeah I don't see him trying to sell the book in that thread at all...

Glad we agree.