• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to Ben Samuels?

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been trying to contact Ben Samuels so that I can post a ad on his website

http://www.samuelsdesign.com/comics/comic_parts.html

and here is his ebay page

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=aracona&ftab=AllFeedback

I've tried emailing him and if gives me a error message :(

I would appreciate any help or leads :)

I got in touch with him about a month ago on his design site trying to buy his Black Cat 50. He responded very kindly and at some length but wouldn't let it go. Keep trying there.

his design site? that's the one that has the comic books on it right?

I got in touch with him about a month ago on his design site trying to buy his Black Cat 50. He responded very kindly and at some length but wouldn't let it go. Keep trying there.

Yes, that's the one. He got back in touch pretty quickly.

really? how long did it take before he responded to you? and what email provider do you use? I use yahoo

really? how long did it take before he responded to you? and what email provider do you use? I use yahoo

I think it was gmail. If memory serves correctly he responded the next day.

not sure exactly but he's a oversteet adviser for golden age horror and romance comics and he has a parts and pieces page for comic books that I want to put a ad in but you need to contact him first

16183395314_b294e5def8_b.jpg

Ben's website is pretty nifty. He has a bunch of covers posted and some original art. I got in trouble for sending a copy of this scan to Roy Thomas. It was published but I couldn't remember where I found it and we didn't give Ben credit, Sorry again Ben. Not my scan, not my art...but it is a pretty nice example of Teen-age romance stories. Powell could draw well in so many genre.