• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 CGC7.5, OW/W, No Marvel Chipping, No Date Stamp and Beautifully Centered

49 posts in this topic

It probably would have been a fair offer in the 80s :D

how about I trade you my 3.0 and 4.5 for your 7.5? 3+4.5=7.5.... seems fair to me doh! j/k GLWTS

Well, that's almost the best offer I got so far, so I will think about it ;)

AF15 CGC7.5, OW/W, No Marvel Chipping, No Date Stamp and Beautifully centered

I guess there is no additional info required for this book. I bought this treasure after a long search, since there are CGC 7.5's and there are CGC 7.5's and this was not intended to be a flip book. However, since then the euro/dollar exchange rate has changed so much that I am reluctantly open to selling.

I am looking for $64,500, which is a lot, but still less than the last two sales of CGC7.5's that I know of (although one was a SS). Payment is accepted through wire, time payments are possible. Worldwide shipping will be free, but you are also welcome to come to the Netherlands to collect the book in person :cool:

My Kudos page can be found here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=8300237&Searchpage=1&Main=366284&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post8300237. If necessary, I can give more references of people in the comics industry, who will vouch for me honesty.

For more information, feel fee to PM me. If somehow I didn't meet all the rules for posts like these, please inform me per PM as well

2mmie50.jpg

28cdqtc.jpg

2ivlhu8.jpg

11984g0.jpg

Thats a really nice 7.5! Super great eye appeal!