• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the first appearance of The Situation from Jersey Shore?

45 posts in this topic

Anybody missing Jersey Shore should check out Geordie Shore - the british MTV version - is it messed up. It has double the amount of seasons of Jersey Shore, they don't bleep out swearing or nudity and the guys are all about their "grip". Which I'm assuming means there hair styles because thats what they talk about. and on the second season of of the guys won't stop talking about his new comb over, and its like the most ridiculous thing of all time.

Ex on the beach is also a good british mtv show, but they're the trashest of the trash. I like them.

Anybody missing Jersey Shore should check out Geordie Shore - the british MTV version - is it messed up. It has double the amount of seasons of Jersey Shore, they don't bleep out swearing or nudity and the guys are all about their "grip". Which I'm assuming means there hair styles because thats what they talk about. and on the second season of of the guys won't stop talking about his new comb over, and its like the most ridiculous thing of all time.

Ex on the beach is also a good british mtv show, but they're the trashest of the trash. I like them.

Geordie Shore????

320x240.jpg

it goes without saying that this book is not for sale so do not message me about it

2912141753181_zps8nfpacbo.jpg

(worship):golfclap::whee::banana::applause:

This book is a great example of stupid comic book history.

The popularity of conventions has made Wizard World ramp up there guests and contracted guests, its caused Wizard World to start the new "cosplay guest" thing that all these other comic conventions are doing, and yes, it caused them to sign a contract with the likes of the Situation. The assumption is that Wizard World trying to make money off of the popularity of Jersey Shore had them sign the most unpopular character to their guest list. It would be like have a meet the kardashians breakfast event and only have scott disick show up calling everyone peasants. Anyone willing to pay to meet the Jersey Shore cast wouldn't want to meet the Situation.

So Wizard World made a terrible choice in a line of already terrible choices by contracting the situation. So they tried to reverse this by having wizard world contracted artist (and the guy who does nothing buy pay for variants and conventions because he sucks at sequential art) Greg Horn to draw a comic book that was most likely written as an after thought by a wizard executive.

This book is dumb, but what level of dumb? ITS INMEASURABLE.