• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 64

208 posts in this topic

Are the small and large scans the same size or is it my comp?

+1?? (shrug)

Sounds like it's your computer.

Delete your photobucket.com and imageshack.com cookies. Clear your cache.

Use a different browser if necessary.

I've done all of that, both IE and Chrome and still the same!??

I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm using photobucket for the small scans, imageshack for the large scans, same as I always have. Everything looks good on my end.

+1?? (shrug)

I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm using photobucket for the small scans, imageshack for the large scans, same as I always have. Everything looks good on my end.

I'm not sure what to say. The books in the other rounds show as large scans. This round I have done everything I can but still getting small scans? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue besides myself and mccollect?

+1?? (shrug)

I'm not sure what to say. The books in the other rounds show as large scans. This round I have done everything I can but still getting small scans? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue besides myself and mccollect?

No. They are showing small and large for me. (shrug)

If some of you are looking at it on a small tablet or smartphone, images may appear small until you save it to your Camera Roll. Then go to your Photos App and look at it there. (Resizing may also be blocked when viewing it in the thread on a mobile device.)

Save them locally and then look at them again.

I've done all of that and the images are all small sizes roughly 600x800 and 100KB each. I've tried Mozilla/Firefox. Google Chrome and IE. They are all the same.

Here's a test... I took the first book and FTP'd it for you.

253k JPG

http://www.virtualcomiccon.info/files/Scan-150119-0005_zpslzfh2zbd.jpg

3.3 MB JPG

http://www.virtualcomiccon.info/files/R2YkHu.jpg

Okay that works. The second image was full size large image. But when I download the image that I see on the site it is the same size no matter what I do. Can you do what you did here to the rest of the books? Please?