• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age holy grail obtained . Hint : with great power comes....

39 posts in this topic

Nice Book! When I was, probably age 13, I had a chance to buy an "Amazing Fantasy #15", from Robert Bell (if you are an old timer this makes sense to you) for $45.00......if only.

Wow and wow. One of the true firsts. That must have been what, 73-74 ish? Pretty cool.

Congrats! My biggest thrill to date (comic wise) was when I finally got my AF15. Nothing has even come close to it.

Action #1?

lol Yeah, I wish. I'm sure that would trump the AF15, but I will never know that feeling.

One day, I hope to join one of the high profile clubs. I love collecting, I love organbizing my issues, I love looking through my collection. However, what I love most above all, is the hunt for a grail, finding it, and negotiating for the right price. congrats to you sir! Congrats to others who have alo obtained a grail. This is why we do it gents!

Nice Book! When I was, probably age 13, I had a chance to buy an "Amazing Fantasy #15", from Robert Bell (if you are an old timer this makes sense to you) for $45.00......if only.

Ahhh, the "deals that got away" from our youth.

Congrats to the OP!