• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 March Madness Comic Grading Tournament - Round of 32

148 posts in this topic

Did anyone get something other than the Sumo and the bricks? I was feeling really good for about 2.5 minutes...

I got this

thwavefinger.gif

He must like you

We have a little hiccup in this round of the Tournament.

Because of that pesky thing called work, I won't be able to accept grades between 4p and 11p.

I should be able to post the grades around 10p (EST).

So, grades are still due by 10p (EST).

Did anyone get something other than the Sumo and the bricks? I was feeling really good for about 2.5 minutes...

I got this

thwavefinger.gif

HA! So that is what you find when you go four Spoilers deep.

Because of that pesky thing called work, I won't be able to accept grades between 4p and 11p.

This confuses me.

This confuses me.

so..my best interpretation is that he cannot accept and see the grades while at work but you still need to grade and submit by timestamp or your grades will be null and void. He somehow can post up the grades while at work, so everyone can trash talk for an hour before he finally gets to all the submitted grades and confirms who tanked.

He could have PMs forwarded to his email so even though he can't access the Boards, he can receive the PMed grades via email.

he could have us just call him at work?

He could have PMs forwarded to his email so even though he can't access the Boards, he can receive the PMed grades via email.

:D

I was just trying to give a possible explanation for what he had posted regarding not being able to get grades from 4 - 11, but grades still being due before 10. :) I wasn't suggesting that he SHOULD do that. :shy:

:D

I was just trying to give a possible explanation for what he had posted regarding not being able to get grades from 4 - 11, but grades still being due before 10. :) I wasn't suggesting that he SHOULD do that. :shy:

Does no one understand my sense of humor? Irony?

:sumo:

:lol:

Yeah, I'm basically working in the field this evening with only a phone for internet access. Am unsure what time I will finish work up and get to a real computer.

Sorry about the delay.

Yeah, I'm basically working in the field this evening with only a phone for internet access. Am unsure what time I will finish work up and get to a real computer.

Sorry about the delay.

Don't tell me you're moonlighting from your job running this tournament.

Sorry about the delay.

Do what you gotta do Blowie. We'll be fine