• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #36

16 posts in this topic

Not bad, VG-… VG?

In the VG range, IMO.

Sweet for $16 ;)

Undoubtedly – I should have bought some copies before this hype, as I intended to do so because I wished to find a super-nice copy not spending much, but the hype prevented any further action on my part… lol

Thanks for the input guys, will mark this as a 4.0 then and be like. :banana:

Not bad, VG-… VG?

In the VG range, IMO.

Sweet for $16 ;)

Undoubtedly – I should have bought some copies before this hype, as I intended to do so because I wished to find a super-nice copy not spending much, but the hype prevented any further action on my part… lol

Yes I was in the same boat till a few days ago when I ran across this and the other copy they had in one of my LCS, total fluke that they missed pricing this through the roof.

Odds are its a VG with a slight chance at VG-. Zero chance for 3.0 unless we are missing something. Although I would look at that top staple.

Both staples are nice silver perfectly clean and firmly attached, no spine splits etc nothing hidden.