• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Link AND CC March 2015 Auctions

149 posts in this topic

I completely missed the CL auction last night but it looks like the prices were pretty strong for most books. I was pretty shocked to see the AV 55 and Daredevil 4 books sell for way under GPA. I guess all the money is flowing to AV 57 and other hot movie books. I think Daredevil 4 will definitely be a book to grab now.

I completely missed the CL auction last night but it looks like the prices were pretty strong for most books. I was pretty shocked to see the AV 55 and Daredevil 4 books sell for way under GPA. I guess all the money is flowing to AV 57 and other hot movie books. I think Daredevil 4 will definitely be a book to grab now.

The CGC 9.4 Daredevil 4 in the last CL auction went for $1635, which was well over the high GPA ($1375) and the average (around $1200) pre-Alias.

The two that ended last night were a 6,5 & 4.5. A 6.5 for $126 is a steal to me - wish I would have been up to make a bid.

The CGC 9.4 Daredevil 4 in the last CL auction went for $1635, which was well over the high GPA ($1375) and the average (around $1200) pre-Alias.

Daredevil 4 is a villain book, and while he will be front and center in 1 or 2 netflix series, I think its actually one to wait out, as it should come down significantly once his arc is complete.

Ouch

Yeah, I was blown away on that one too - even though the wrap is kinda ugly, I do love those HG Mass Daredevils.

This is my only pickup from last night:

RAD94408201533_172445.jpg

Nice!. None of the White Mountains were holes in my run so I didn't go nuts with them. I only bid $300 on the #69 and got nipped by two people (at least) there.

Well I was happy to get this little win. I really like the centering on this one.

RADED9012015212_111811.jpg

Nice pickup for a good price. I actually typed in a snipe bid of $251 on it, but decided not to go after it as I already have an okay copy and there are a few books I wanted a little more.

Satisfaction. I tried to play my top bid against CLink's bidding increment of $25. But maybe I just got lucky.

Regardless, who gives a damn. I've owned three high grade copies of this book now and looked at many more while shopping. I haven't seen a copy this well-centered, not an off-wrap. Often the word "Issue" in the banner is truncated. I've also seen copies with the bottom edge curtailed. It's got white pages and that freaky Majus afro in the background night sky. I'm glad it didn't take me four tries to find my wife, but as far as comics go, this one's a keeper. :cloud9:

uCRF2int.png

tA5e7yRl.png

RAD9A523201533_143235.jpg